Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet Tyson (:


So our Journey with Rocky ended a few weeks ago. We were very sad for what happened and depressed for a bit about losing our dog. We had found a home for pico perro (the stray that had showed up unannounced on our doorstep) and he is doing fabulous! A week later Rocky passed and we were pretty emotional about this loss. He was such a friendly dog.

Brandon continuously browses craigslist for bikes and dogs. I think possibly all guys have this obsession..? Anyway, he showed me a picture of a dog (asking permission) and I was completely against the idea. We had just lost Rocky and in a way I felt like I was betraying him in some way if we got a new pet. He pursued the issue on his own (like always lol) and then we began discussing more seriously adopting a new dog.

After a lot of thought and discussion I agreed to meet him. WOW did I fall in love. I believe there is a perfect dog for everyone and we found ours. He is a little bit of a celebrity as well. You can find his story by visiting this website and scrolling down to the bottom of the page: http://love-a-bull.org/

Can't wait for you to meet our newest family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment